1. No purchase is necessary.
2. To enter fill in the online entry form. Only one entry per person. Open only to Legal Residents of Canada, 16 years of age or older, who are not employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiary or affiliated companies, nor member of their immediate families. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Some prizes may have an age requirement, hence the age form field on the entry form.
3. The contest begins June 1, 2015
4. To be eligible, entries must be in no later than June 1, 2015
HOW TO WIN
1. In a random drawing conducted on May 1, 2015 and June 1, one (1) winner will be chosen from all eligible entries for each prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the duration of the contest.
2. In order to be declared a winner, the selected Entrant must have completed the entry truthfully.
3. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
1. This contest is open to all residents of Canada who are presently graduating High School or Post Secondary Education. Entrant will be disqualified if he/she is not a graduating student in 2015.
2. All entries become the property of DERKS and all SPONSORS and none will be returned. By entering this contest you have given consent to DERKS and all SPONSORS to send you additional marketing information, which you can unsubscribe from at anytime, by clicking the UNSUBCRIBE link.
3. Prizes have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No cash substitutes. No exchanges, refunds or returns.
4. All decisions made by the contest judges with respect to this contest are final. Any dispute over the identity of an online entrant will result in the entry being null and void. No prize will be awarded.
5. If the winner is under 18 years of age it will be awarded to their parent(s) or guardian(s).
6. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all laws and regulations. All entries become the sponsor’s property and will not be returned. Contact information will not be sold. By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges. Acceptance of prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use the winner’s name, voice and/or likeness for any and all publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. The Sponsors will not be responsible for entries lost, misdirected or delayed for any reason whatsoever.
8. DERKS and all SPONSORS reserve the right to withdraw, alter or terminate any portion of this contest without prior notice
9. Winner is responsible for all taxes and must pick up prize in person from the prize sponsor. If you cannot pick up the prize in person from the sponsor you are responsible for all shipping, freight and duties associated with the prize. Prize value is based on current retail value. Prize Value in Canadian funds.
10. The prize winner must claim on or before July 31, 2015.
11. Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash.
12. The winner, before taking the possession of the prize, shall release DERKS and their respective SPONSORS, from any and all liability and are not responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, DERKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.